Personal Accident Insurance

Personal accident and sickness insurance

Should you find yourself unable to work due to injury or illness, how can you ensure you and your family are properly protected?

"Putting your head in the sand could have dreadful consequences"

How would you keep a roof over your head or pay your bills if you couldn't work due to ill health? Many of us wrongly adopt the "it-will-never-happen-to-me" mentality, but for millions of households, putting your head in the sand could have dreadful consequences. Recent research from Shelter showed that nearly 4 million families could not keep up with housing costs in the event of a month's missed pay.

So how can you ensure you are properly protected should you find yourself off work due to an accident or sickness? It is worth considering insurance such as Personal Accident and Illness cover?

There are 3 main types of personal accident and sickness cover:

Personal Accident - Lump Sum Disablement Cover

A lump sum payable for a wide range of disablement conditions, including the usual cover for loss of limbs, eyes and total disablement to include a very detailed scale of benefits including loss of use of joints, digits, sense and faculties. Cover is for permanent loss and does not cover weekly income benefits.

Personal Accident

Low cost protection for weekly benefits in event of temporary partial or total inability to do your normal occupation for up to 2 years.

Sickness Cover

Extends the Personal Accident section to include Total Temporary Disablement due to Illness up to 2 years.

Please contact us for a tailored no obligation quotation.

Contact Us

Got a question? Call us on
01636 858249
or email: