Professional Indemnity Insurance
Professional indemnity insurance, also known as PI insurance or indemnity insurance, can help protect you if claims are brought against you by a client due to a problem with work you have done for them.
Professional indemnity policies will offer cover for compensation you may need to pay to correct a mistake or cover any legal costs due to negligence, such as giving incorrect advice or making a mistake in your work.
You may need professional indemnity insurance if you:
- Provide advice to your clients.
- Handle data belonging to a client or business.
- Are responsible for a client's intellectual property.
- Provide a professional service and could be challenged on your work. You may feel confident in the quality of your work, but any small business is vulnerable to a claim of negligence when professional advice or services fail to meet a client's expectations and cause financial loss.
Why choose Magnet for Professional Indemnity Insurance?
- As a broker we are able to search the insurance market from a range of industry-specific policies to suit the risks you face in your profession.
- Choose from several limits of professional indemnity insurance cover, up to £10 million.
- You can pay for your premium in full or opt for monthly payments by direct debit (subject to annual interest)
- No administration fees - make changes to your policy at anytime.
- Quotes are often available within 24 hours and sometimes without the need for a pre-completed proposal form.
For further details please contact us on 01636 858249.